Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Party Mania

The party is still open and I will still be going through these for the next couple of days, but here are a few that are making my heart smile. Scroll down to the next post add your post or to view more links! Remember the bleach stencil a couple of weeks ago, make a "lucky" St. Patty's Day shirt using that technique. Cute and Easy. Go HERE to That's FAMtastic.

Learn how to turn a boring shirt into a classy argyle shirt at A Hoot and A Holler. Go HERE.

If you are in need of a headboard, you MUST read this at La*T*Da about making your own headboard from insulation board. Super cool. GO HERE.


If you like ruffles, you'll be smitten with this ruffle apron. So frilly and pretty. Visit Icing on the Cake to learn how to make one. Go HERE.



Unique looking purses are "in" right now. This fun and rustic one was made from a cigar box at Smidgens of Piffle. GO HERE to read about it. What can you make into a purse?

post signature


5 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for featuring me again! Made may day! And I have to say, my little boy sure looks cute at the top of your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle you totally made my day! Thank you for featuring my purse!

    On cloud 9 right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my ruffled apron! I'm super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad my photos gave you a hassle. :( Hope you got my email. I am LOVING these links at this party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle - Thanks so much for featuring the headboard! So glad you liked it! Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...